Important information on Registration of employment seeker in Employment Exchange of Assam
For online registration Click Here
For Aadhaar Based Registration:
- All citizens of India above the age of 18 years who are permanent residents of Assam are eligible to register their names in the Employment Exchange of the State of Assam.
- The candidates are eligible for Registration in one Employment Exchange only in the state, where they are permanent residents within the jurisdiction of the District.
- Applicants who are already employed and seeking better employment have to be registered only after production of a “No Objection Certificate” issued by the employer.
- All text box with asterisk (*) symbol is mandatory to filled up.
- Please scan all Educational Qualification (Pass Certificate & Mark sheets in chronological order from lowest level to highest level) into a single PDF and upload as one single PDF.
- After successfully submission of application Employment Exchange Card (X 10) will be issued to his/her registered Email.
- Every registrant shall renew his /her registration once in three (3) years in the due month as indicated on his/her Registration card .
- Failure to renew the registration even after lapse of grace period (3 months), will lead to cancellation of registration and subsequent removal from Live Register maintained in the Employment Exchange.
- No request for renewal of registration after the expiry of the due month and grace period shall be entertained under any circumstances.