Olympic records, medal tally, individual performance
13. A celebrated Russian male gymnast, Aleksey Nemov has won 12 Olympic medals in gymnastics (4 Gold, 2 Silver, 6 Bronze ) in 1996, 2000, 2004 Summer Olympics.
14. An American male Mark Andrew Spitz won seven gold medals in swimming at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, all in world record time and also won 2 Gold, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze at 1968 Summer Olympics.
15. An American male Matt Biondi won 8 Gold, 2 Silver and 1 Bronze in swimming at 1984-1992 Summer Olympics.
16. A Czechoslovakian female gymnast Vera Caslavska won 7 Gold, 4 Silver in gymnastics at 1960-1968 Summer Olympics.
17. A Male Soviet gymnast Viktor Ivanovich Chukarin won eleven medals including seven gold medals at the 1952 and 1956 Summer Olympics and he was the most successful athlete at the 1952 Summer Olympics.
18. A United States shooter Carl Townsend Osburn won
19. An American Frederick Carlton “Carl” Lewis won nine gold medals, one silver medal at the 1984-1996 Summer Olympics.
20. A Hungarian fencer Aladár Gerevich who was regarded as “the greatest Olympic swordsman ever”. He won 7 Gold, 1 Silver and 2 Bronze at the1932–1960 Summer Olympics.
21. Isabell Werth is a German equestrian who won 6 Gold, 4 Silver at the 1992-2016 Summer Olympics.
22. Akinori Nakayama is a Japanese gymnast who won 6 Gold, 2 Silver and 2 Bronze at 1968-1922 Summer Olympics.
23. Vitaly Venediktovich Scherbo is a Belarusian gymnast who won won 6 Gold and 4 Bronze at 1992-1996 Summer Olympics.
24. Ágnes Keleti is a Hungarian-Israeli, representing Hungary in the Summer Olympics, she won 5 Gold, 3 Silver and 2 Bronze at 1952-1956 Summer Olympics.
25. Gary Wayne Hall, Jr. is an American swimmer who represented the United States at the 1996, 2000, and 2004 Olympics and won 5 Gold, 3 Silver and 2 Bronze.
26. Polina Ghrighorievna Astakhova was a Soviet Ukrainian artistic gymnast. She won 5 Gold, 2 Silver and 3 Bronze medals at the 1956, 1960 and 1964 Summer Olympics.
27. Aleksandr Nikolaevich Dityatin is a retired Soviet/Russian gymnast won 3 Gold, 6 Silver and 1 Bronze medals at the 1976-1980 Summer Olympics.
28. Franziska van Almsick is a German swimmer who won 4 Silver and 6 Bronze medals at the 1992-2004 Summer Olympics.
29. A Belgian male archer Hubert van Innis played at two Summer Olympics 20 years apart and came away with six gold medals and three silver medals at 1900 and 1920 Summer Olympics.
30. An American track and field sprinter Allyson Michelle Felix OLY won 6 Gold, 3 Silver medals at the 2004 to 2016 Summer Olympics.
31. Valentina Vezzali is an Italian fencer won 6 Gold, 1Silver and 3 Bronze medals at the 1996-2012 Summer Olympics.
32. Nadia Elena Comăneci is a Romanian gymnast won 5 Gold, 3 Silver and 1 Bronze medals at the 1976-1980 Summer Olympics. In 1976 at the age of 14, Comăneci was the first gymnast to be awarded a perfect score of 10.0 at the Olympic Games.